Fitness = Moving efficiently in order to prevent injury and work toward physical goals
- Mobility and flexibility
- Strength, endurance, and cardiovascular conditioning
- Losing weight and gaining lean muscle mass
- More energy
- Fewer injuries
- Moving with greater ease
- Challenging yourself
- Accomplishing things you never thought possible
- Feeling better!
In short, fitness opens the door to a myriad of possibilities.
And it doesn't have to suck.
SO WHAT IT "CREATIVE FITNESS" ANYWAY?
Well, consider it a movement "buffet":
- Building exercise into your day however you can.
- Sticking to the basics and bring in specifics when ready and willing to keep moving forward.
- Making it sustainable--and making it fun. (I know: Call me crazy...)
...includes individualized programs based on where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow--as well as a "toolbox" of suggestions and recommendations to help you incorporate more movement into every day.
Whatever your goals--whether working toward your first-ever pull-up, staying fit during or after pregnancy, or trying exercise for the first time in your life--you have come to the right place.