WHAT TYPES OF CLIENTS DOes jamie WORK WITH?
Whether you have spent decades as a gym-rat and need ideas about how to work with current limitations, or whether your current idea of exercise means walking the mailbox, you have come to right place.
My specializations include:
- Posture and Core Stability
- Functional Strength
- Injuries and Pain-Management
- Pre/Post Natal
- Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating
And plenty of tools related to psychology and creative thinking.
I have a background in mental health, so bring on your anxiety and whatever else is standing in your way!
We're in this together: This is a collaboration, because you know yourself better than anyone.
SO HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
Contact me to set up an initial meeting or phone conversation. We will discuss your history and your goals. Together, we will develop a simple, realistic plan and how you will progress over time, mapping out specifics while staying focused on the big picture.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Realistic and manageable goal-development
- Individualized exercise programming, based on goals, fitness level, and current limitations
- Resources to help you simplify and take the process step by step
- Ongoing coaching and nutritional support
- Sustainable fitness, in all its guises
- Inspiration and motivation, realistic optimism and humor!
let's do this.